• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Germany 1-0 Holland

untitled-4t9m01.gif

New page

Mathijsen is such an idiot. Instead of trying to block the ball, he raises his arm and waits for an offside.
If I would be a coach, I'd throw everyone out of the team who does shit like this, instead of keeping playing.

Tripwood

One thing i find odd about German team is the lack of emotional celebration after scoring such an important goal against one of the best teams in the world. Players seem rather reserved.

I know this kinda falls under a (negative) stereotype but still it's something i find very interesting.

IceCold

One thing i find odd about German team is the lack of emotional celebration after scoring such an important goal against one of the best teams in the world. Players seem rather reserved.

I know this kinda falls under a (negative) stereotype but still it's something i find very interesting.

That's because Germans are robots.

Ze Germans are efficient in zeir celebration. Never zur little, und never zur much. Just right. Ja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom