• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

51eE6.jpg

dammit now I have to listen to some Gorillaz.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I like how Germany gets better as the tournaments goes on, happened in world cup too.

they are having fun with the dutch defense rght now.

One thing i find odd about German team is the lack of emotional celebration after scoring such an important goal against one of the best teams in the world. Players seem rather reserved.

I know this kinda falls under a (negative) stereotype but still it's something i find very interesting.

They expected nothing else.

Klyka

Banned
One thing i find odd about German team is the lack of emotional celebration after scoring such an important goal against one of the best teams in the world. Players seem rather reserved.

I know this kinda falls under a (negative) stereotype but still it's something i find very interesting.

Have you ever seen press conferences of Germany and their opponent before a game?
Most other teams are all "we're gonna beat those Germans all the way home, we are better, we are the best, we will beat them, blablabla" while the German team is all "Our opponents are a great team, we need to play our best and hope for a tense and interesting game."

It's crazy. The whole team is basically "politically correct".

I find this Netherlands team to be psychologically lacking if not in physical talent, they seem so nervous and emotional out there, like they are prisoners, playing for the warden's entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom