• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

163970.jpg

James McClean's photo on ESPN is not a very flattering one. :lol

You may be saying this sarcastically but Torres has genuinely been shit for 3 years.

I'm not going to proclaim his return to greatness after 1 decent game against a poor team.

I seem to recall you were the one talking up the Irish last week before their game against Croatia. Now you call them shit? smh

;)

Clegg

PAUL FUCKING GREEN??

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING CLUB

DERBY RELEASED HIM COZ HE'S SO SHITE

WHY IS HE GOING AGAINST THE SPANISH MIDFIELD?????

If this match is a catalyst to Torres getting his confidence back, I'd be happy. It was depressing watching him in the Premiership last year - and I am not a Chelsea fan.

Socreges

Banned
Just watching the Spain/Ireland match right now. 35 min in.

Awesome shots of Spanish/Irish fans celebrating together.

Great goal by Torres. Obscene amount of possession by Spain. You people from the future have already witnessed a 2-0 final, I'm guessing.

Clydefrog

Irish fans are the best

I read this in an article:
On Tuesday night in Warsaw, I saw Polish and Russian fans beating on each other in a tense atmosphere reflecting centuries of bad blood. But 24 hours later in Gdansk, we spent a great evening with thousands of fun-loving Irish fans, who danced with Spanish supporters and proved why nobody beats the Irish when it comes to good times at big soccer tournaments. One Irish guy even climbed a lamp post and danced before dropping his pants to a roar from the crowd. Let's hear it for Ireland, which produces fun drunks instead of violent ones.

dc89

Spain could have another 1 yet.

Anyone who has Silva in their Fantasy team have done very well off him tonight. 2 (3?) assists and a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom