• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fari

2JOUo.gif
h15OY.gif
2JOUo.gif

We have the best supporters in the world.

LFC killed that song with their crappy cover!

Amazing amazing atmosphere at the end. Went to Croke Park earlier this year, wish I could hear that song ring round that ground.

Jamie OD

Proud of all my fellow countrymen and women for creating such a warm atmosphere. The thing is, all of the Irish who travelled over are really, truly, honestly happy to be there. It's been 10 years since we last made it to a major tournament so they really want to make the memories count, no matter what the result.

If Spain/Cro draw, and Italy wins, Italy can get through on goals if they score enough right? Heres hoping they pound the shit out of Ireland on Monday.

But really, I have no faith in Croatia drawing or beating Spain
I have no idea how many goals we would have to score to get through in that scenario. Don't count on it, though. Ireland will give us a fit to try and save face this Euro and also want to stick it to us for Trapattoni. We will need everything to go right on that final day.

Dibbz

Someone shoot Adrian Chiles please. That is twice now he's said "Maybe Spain are contenders for this cup" Holy fuck, no shit you dumbass. ITV just please go.

Desmond

Low, lie the fields of Athenry,
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing,
We had dreams and songs to sing
It's so lonely round the fields of Athenry.

RaGe_pt

Proud of all my fellow countrymen and women for creating such a warm atmosphere. The thing is, all of the Irish who travelled over are really, truly, honestly happy to be there. It's been 10 years since we last made it to a major tournament so they really want to make the memories count, no matter what the result.

You have reasons to be proud! That's the football spirit I would like to see in every field! Amazing :)

Yen

LFC killed that song with their crappy cover!

Amazing amazing atmosphere at the end. Went to Croke Park earlier this year, wish I could hear that song ring round that ground.

Latter stage All-Ireland matches in Croke Park, 82,00 people, is just an amazing atmosphere. ESPECIALLY when Dublin are playing.

So sick & tired of Spain. Turned off after the second goal..

Code:
 Team       	Pld	W	D	L	GF	GA	GD	Pts
 Spain	        1	1	1	0	5	1	+4	4
 Croatia	2	1	1	0	4	2	+2	4
 Italy	        2	0	2	0	2	2	0	2
 Ireland	1	0	0	2	1	7	−6	0

Italy will need to win by at least 3 goals (to a have a GD of +3) to be sure to advance in case Croatia - Spain ends up in a draw.

Daigoro

great show from the Irish fans. the team was out of their depth against an insanely good Spain. too bad they couldn't get anything out of the first game. ah well.

Spain is strong.

they are great. much to be proud of.

Sylver

Banned
Great!!!, I finally watched the spanish football I love :D :D. I hope we maintain this.
Xavi was highly concentrated, Today. One of his best matches this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom