• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

UEFA rule 10.08 : If the referee decides to abandon the match, for example because the field is unfit for play, the remaining match time must be played the next day, unless the case is referred to the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body.

ooo please play tomorrow! i can't watch these games while at work but tomorrow is SATURDAY!!

This is insane. I think the last time I have seen something this bad in a football match was in a match where Turkey played. I think that was in the Euro 2008?

dc89

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I love that avatar. Where is it from?

He's just Business Cat.

----

AvcawMPCAAIwzCw.jpg:large

Dat sky looks evil.

RaGe_pt

LOL yeah Ballack... People keep saying that we are in trouble and that Holland has a better chance of getting to the next round than us... I can't understand this view. I might have to remmember that we eliminated Holland on the Euro 2004 and the World Cup 2006. I'm not saying that they don't have a chance (they do have of course) but I don't get why people are underestimating us this much...

Hoo-doo

Banned
Lol, the dutch two-man live panel even have a weatherman on the show currently, to talk about the situation. I bet they just pulled him in from the other studio next door.

Jubern

It's probably going to be played tomorrow or something. They would make a lot of broadcasters unhappy if the two games were to overlap :/

dc89

It's probably going to be played tomorrow or something. They would make a lot of broadcasters unhappy if the two games were to overlap :/

I'm sure when the broadcasters bid for the rights they are aware of what can happen.

ITV now showing scenes from the stadium and it appears to have eased a lot. I bet there's standing water on the field though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom