• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Media-cover-their-equipme-008.jpg

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Booo, rain.

Might as well go out and buy my dad's Father's Day gift now.

Socreges said:
Ohhhhh was wondering why TSN had golf on both of its channels. Seemed like a stupid choice.
I saw golf and was super-disappointed. :/

dc89

Appears the officials are now testing the ball on the field.

Wow, ITV just showed you the ball on the surface. Thrown in the air and it just didn't bounce.

Shito

No reason to postpone the match, from what I'm seeing: field is a bit full of rain, but nothing too serious. We've seen worse in past Euros and World Cups on this matter.
As long as the storm is gone, it should play fine.

Wonder if they'll delay the second match just so they don't overlap... I doubt it, but why not after all...

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
What's he getting?

I bought mine a new office chair...the real gift is that I am going to assemble it myself.
He's wanted a GPS system for a long time--especially since it relates to his job. He usually looks up the locations he's supposed to work at on Google Maps a few nights before.

But he's also said he wants an mp3 player to listen to while he goes on walks, but my mom said to get him a new heart-rate monitor instead since that'd be more valuable.

I think I'll shop around and compare prices first, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom