• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time I need a piss during this match, I might kneel down with my head in the bowl and just watch it swirl around. I'll probably get more enjoyment doing that than I will watching these useless wankers running around.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Parker crawling on the pitch was hilarious...

what is that guy thinking?

Edit: And apparently according to the fans on CP24 (Toronto's more popular 24-hr news channel), Rooney's good but they need to give him a while to warm up and then he'll score lots of goals. Heh.

Jubern

What a terrible game from France. We have some moments, like right now with Ribéry, but the overall performance really makes you wonder if those guys are the same who played the Ukraine game.

xbhaskarx

Guys I made a gif of Parker
EarthquakeDrill.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Two points:

- Every England player bar Hart and Gerrard have been incredibly poor.
- Andy Townsend is utterly unbearable. What a daft pillock.

What a pile of shite. Rooney looks like a player who hasn't played for 6 weeks and has been put straight back in for a vital match, and Milner is fucking awful for England. Young coming into it a bit at last, took about 210 minutes, but better late than never

I've gotten to the point now where that Mars Bar advert fucking infuriates me so much because it actually entertains the notion that England will win the Euros (against Holland :lol)

Booya

Neo Member
boring matches... i guess germany wont see any of them in the semi-finals
i was wishing for a england - germany penalty shoot-out

Carbonox

Seriously, Milner needs to gtfo. Can't believe people defend him. Additionally, Young needs to disappear quickly. Gotta go fast ain't enough, and hell he can't even do that properly.

Kem0sabe

England lacks overall quality play all around... but this France team, for all the fancy play, lacks any kind of "bite", they are absolutely non-threatening.

Seriously, Milner needs to gtfo. Can't believe people defend him. Additionally, Young needs to disappear quickly. Gotta go fast ain't enough, and hell he can't even do that properly.

How fans defended young over Nani this season was beyond me, there isn´t even a basis of comparison.

Fry

I think England will end up winning because they have some potential super subs. Walcott (proven), Ox and Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom