• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
as an England fan im dissapointed, in every one of our games, as a football fan im ashamed that a team playing this negatively can get through the group stages, we play complete anti football

hylje

You brits could be more optimistic and say things like : "We're defending well", "Ukraine is not being creative" or "This tactic has brought us results already".

Wilbur

Banned
We are shite. We play well for two games because no one expects shit, and now we're supposed to win we're fucking wank. Beaten all over the pitch, playing shite.

england are like croatia....ultra defensive and boring.

Played better against Italy than you did. Fucking Spanish superiority complex fucks me off.

bjaelke

1340134374112.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You brits could be more optimistic and say things like : "We're defending well", "Ukraine is not being creative" or "This tactic has brought us results already".

We could say that, but its soooooooooooooooooooooo boring to watch, even as a fan, you end up rooting against them because the other team tries to play football

as an England fan im dissapointed, in every one of our games, as a football fan im ashamed that a team playing this negatively can get through the group stages, we play complete anti football

We have to, really. We don't have the players to play like Spain and Germany.

Wes

venison crêpe
It's the only way we can play. Every time we try a one touch pass we've lost it. We lack technique and movement.

The one time we worried them was when Glen Johnson actually took on a player and beat him. As nobody in the team is looking for the ball (it looks like people are actively saying "Don't pass it to me") we have to rely on people beating their man. As such I can definitely see the need for Walcott early in the second half.

Bento

We are shite. We play well for two games because no one expects shit, and now we're supposed to win we're fucking wank. Beaten all over the pitch, playing shite.
While this is your worst match of the tournament so far I'd wouldn't go so far and say that you played well in the other games, got good results yes but the problems seen in this match could be observed in those games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom