• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist twats.

xJplx.gif

How the fuck am I a 'Racist twat' ?!

caramac

Gerrard and Pirlo have been god-tier.

Schweine a tier below.

Possibly a blessing in disguise that Lampard didn't make it. We've seen it time and time again that they don't work together. Gerrards took on the responsibility and is obviously revelling in it.

*edit, aided by Scott Parker I might add.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Was at a gig so I missed the game but FUCK YEAH TOP OF THE TABLE! Fuck everyone that said England wouldnt make it through the groups :D

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
xbhaskarx said:
don't think you're grasping the meaning of the word "deserve"....

Well, who "deserved" it more? Sweden? A team England stuck 3 goals past in their meeting. France, who couldn't turn a massive possession advantage against us into more than a dull draw and lost to Sweden.

I feel a little bad for the Ukraine team, but hey, blame the rules of the competition not the team they failed to beat.

Hope that helps.

Hahaha great digging. My remark was strictly based on the acting and flopping by the Greek players which helped them win that game. The calling them bastards had nothing to do with their origin or why I thought of them as such. Simply saying 'Disgusting Bastards' would make it hard for people to understand who I'm talking about. But if I offended you by saying that, then I'm really super sorry. Like seriously.

I still would also like to know how my post, of all posts who resembled that post, stood by you till this day, what about it was so shocking to you and why did you feel the need to bring it up now? Or did you just look through my post history hoping to find something to support your weird statement of calling me a racist twat?

rodvik

Yes England win! Our total football dominates!

Not really but I am super pleased about today. Our complete inability to retain possession is appalling though.

Honest expectations for your team's quarter-final? One optimistic, one completely realistic, one pessimistic.

Optimistic: 1-0 to England. Italy have an off-day in attack, helped by England being ultra-defensive and everybody putting a real shift in. Set-piece goal after 60th minute

Honest: I reckon 2-1 to Italy. We'll defend well in the main, but end up going 2 down by the 70th minute, at which point we'll do a Liverpool in the FA Cup Final but it won't end up being quite enough

Pessimist: 3-0 to Italy. Lose an early goal before we can frustrate them. Fail to put any pressure on Italy due to spending the last 5 games allowing ourselves to be dominated in possession. Get hit on counter-attack twice as we desperately search for the goals to claw ourselves back into it

Please England; don't have peaked.

And I wouldn't put it past France to beat Spain, just for the fuck-you-ness of it.

Fuck-you-ness is France in a nutshell.

kitch9

Banned
Hope that helps.

Hey Chico, when did you become a mod?

Ugh, people who cry racist over stuff like that are one of the reasons the worlds a shitty place at the minute.

England plays crap football and should be ashamed. :/

They won the group, and Roy Hodgson is yet to lose?

We've had no-one sent off as we stay on our feet and there's been no crazy injuries due to sliding all over the pitch?

Just because you don't like the way they've played, the results speak for themselves. Just so you know you win football matches by scoring more than the other team, anything else is just fantasy and fucking dreamland shit.

bjaelke

Remember to change your fantasty team lineup today. There's an unlimited amount of transfers available, so get rid of all the eliminated players/teams.

Wilbur

Banned
Just got to the end of the thread. Only gonna make one post haha, this thread is fucked. So many people that don't have a fucking clue. Honestly I understand casual fans but then it should be a tone of inquiry as opposed to a blanket statement, and those that do seem to get football and then show evidence to the contrary...

Yeah it was over the line. Yeah it was offside, but out of curiosity I would love to have seen the reactions if it did count; I would bet that it would be very different to what transpired.

Anyway I expected us to come second and qualify, so coming first has already exceeded my expectations. Happy if this is where we get to.

rodvik

Possibly a blessing in disguise that Lampard didn't make it. We've seen it time and time again that they don't work together. Gerrards took on the responsibility and is obviously revelling in it.

*edit, aided by Scott Parker I might add.

Yeah. Parker and Gerrard have been excellent for us this tourney.

I am stoked beyond measure for France vs Spain next week. Should be a cracking game.

England vs Italy will be a dogfight imho. Stop and start the whole way through.

No. Ibra's goal and Balotelli's goals were similar but Balotelli had way more factors against him. Ibra is left alone pretty much and doesn't have his back to goal with his shirt being pulled down.
Everyone keeps saying that, but did you take the distance to goal & quality (form) of the gk into consideration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom