• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden's played more fun football than England and France, if only we didn't somehow lose against Ukraine we'd be through :-/

It's great to see this bullshit making a daily appearance in this thread; maybe the thread title should be permanently changed to "|OT| Where pretty football is more important than winning"

ektoll

Congrats to the swedish players, they left the tournament with a very good prestation, filled with courage!

With France, it's simple really, if they are favorite, they'll loose, and vice-versa. So they'll win against Spain.

gurasa

That Ibra goal! He's lethal with volleys.

Also, Italy vs. England

tumblr_m5ugl2tDTL1ro0pz8o2_250.gif

Clearly crossed the line, clearly offside, debatable handball.

This event should be used as evidence for goal-line technology being needed, there's no discussion to be had in terms of an injustice being done.

Booya

Neo Member
what is he saying?

was laughing more at his intro where he showed neuer how to properly eat weißwurscht
the usual stuff you expect from a player. yes the defence is good but we can be better, we played good and have 9 points but we can play a lot better etc.
didnt know he played a year together with hummels in his youth years, also that he played midfield and hummels was a striker.

Acheteedo

Well, I'm very very glad and relieved for England, but we were bad. Ukraine were good, don't get me wrong, but my hopes have been reset after that performance. I don't fancy us against Italy, and thank god we're not against Spain.

Still, quarter finals is what I hoped for, and group winners is better than I expected, so anything from here is a bonus.

Obvious offside cancels out obvious goal, combine that with our awful referee call in the world cup, and the fact that we'd still be in if the goal counted - no guilt is felt here :)

soepje

nm.. that was clearly offside... Or no wait, now that i saw the video.. ARGHH... I would still say offside, but not for the reason the rule was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom