• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

France are better than this, unfortunately Spain's tactics are working fine today. If they put Torres they'll win by a good margin.

I want to see that moment of brilliance of either Benzema or Ribery I've been waiting all competition...

Brinbe

France need to keep up this pressing... but Spain's doing a great job of neutralizing everything out-wide and are having no-problem contending with the service into Benzema. Nasri is definitely needed to at least offer a threat through midfield

Nobody but the Germans can stop the Spanish. And even then I'm not so sure.

1171414112.gif

Ronaldoes what the French don't.

Chris R

This game is turning into a yawner pretty damn quick here... Odds are it ends just like it is now since the French seem so inept once they get the ball close to Spain's box.

Brinbe

Christ, I know it doesn't need to be reiterated, but that Spanish passing/ball control is absolutely sublime. That ability to quickly break out, even under pressure, is crazy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Croatia were so much better than France when they played Spain. This is a turd of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom