• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

I want a France goal just to inject something into this game. Though I'm content with Spain winning. Bring on the Iberian Semi Final!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Johnny Cage In The Shower said:
This should be the official Euro2012 Zzzzzzzzz thread.
We need to go through both threads and see how many times we've said a match is boring because I think it's happened rather often.

We need to go through both threads and see how many times we've said a match is boring because I think it's happened rather often.
I've been watching every game in this tourney and I've posted here at least once per game. I've never really found any previous games as boring as this. I have quite the high tolerance for mediocre football, but this has just sucked my enthusiasm dry. Maybe it's a hot Sarurday afternoon where I am?

Lightning

Banned
WOW at lot of moaners in this thread. Spain are not boring... they are controlling which in their position they are correct to do. It's up to France to inject something into it as they are the ones needing a goal.

Brinbe

Not enough love for that Spanish defense... they've done an impeccable job.

And I don't get the hate, they've done exactly what they should. If anything, blame France for getting many things wrong.

Pedro lol great move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom