• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Dat Benzema shot. And Debuchy coming off?

http://i.imgur.com/BWgcB.jpg

No respect for Blanc.

Benzema is still on the pitch
KuGsj.gif

kharma45

Someone said the other day that Spain are the true anti-football as they never let an actual game break out, and I kinda agree.

Fry

Has Del Bosque tried playing both Torres and Fabregas together? Aren't they both Spain's top goalscorers? Isn't one a striker and the other an attacking midfielder? lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Nice Pedro there, ridiculous this is the first time he has been put in a match. VDB :lol

Clegg

Someone said the other day that Spain are the true anti-football as they never let an actual game break out, and I kinda agree.

Spain are a huge attacking threat when they play with Pedro, Navas, and Torres on the pitch. With Iniesta and Xavi pulling the strings they can be absolutely brilliant.

But their 4-6-0 formation is just so boring. I understand why they use it as it frustrates the opponent and stretches the defence. I don't have a problem with Spain playing the way they do. You should play the way that best guarantees you a victory. But I don't like it when people start lauding Spain as playing the most beautiful football on the planet. When they play with 6 midfielders their football is most assuredly unattractive.

Alba's leading a charmed life here. Must be the 4th time I've seen him go to ground in and around the penalty area when the ref would have every right to play on and tell him to get the fuck up.

Divius

This is so boring.

Hoping for either a Spanish goal so I get my prediction right or a French goal to get things interesting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom