• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visceir

Pirlo seems like a disoriented old man on the field at times, so many random ball losses that cause dangerous situations. Someone ought to smack him on the back of his head.

Raist

Banned
I don't get England's fascination with Rooney. Is he that good in club games? Because what I've seen from him in the national team has always been absolutely dreadful.

m3r4

Dufter Typ taking lurking to the next level
This is really poor defense.

Italy created so many opportunities, and just couldn't finish.

... because there was always one English defender to save the day. Of course it was very dangerous, but they kept their calm and interfered when and where they had to. That's good defending in my book.

xbhaskarx

^ Anyone who thinks this Euro sucks: perhaps this is not the sport for you.
England look dreadful.

If Spain's possession football based on skill is considered anti-football, is England's inability to maintain possession and subsequent lack of skill the height of football? it's zenith?

Are we just unable to appreciate the most eye-pleasing football of our times?
lol

Bo-Locks

I still say that the winner of this match will beat Germany. The England defence is very impressive and the entire team seems to be galvanised.

Rooney has been poor but they still lok very threatening on the break.

England will get slaughtered by Germany. Italy would actually have a shot at them.

Italy gonna lose this I think. :(

What could've been...

Calm down, you'll win it.

LOL @ the pundits, by the way. Wanna know why England haven't had the ball? Have any of the fuckers ever watched a Roy Hodgson team before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom