• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

immy

Banned
Chelsea defended well against Barcelona while still giving plenty of chances away. Don't let the shit finishing of the opposing team fool shroud the excellent defending.

England have not defended well, Pirlo has had lots of time on the ball and simple balls over the top have beaten the defence.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
England's zenith football is going to make me cry tears of joy. A bucket of kittens couldn't make me happier than watching this.

LOL ROONEY.
LOL BALOTELLI.

iZ9gEvoMJUg0y.gif

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Crazy how many almost sured goals the Italians have botched. But this is a fun game to watch nonetheless. This game is very bombastic which I prefer over overly technical pass in the midfield 400 times games.

I have a really, really bad feeling is game's gonna end with either a foul or even worse a handball in the box, and one of these teams (Most likely Italy) will score that one penalty and win this.

Take note of my post #9750, because this is happening, sadly.

pulga

Banned
Spain's fault they can pass the ball, unlike England who can't string 3 passes together. Italy has the most possession here too.

Anti Football amirite?

Problem is they don't do anything with the ball. Spain should try shooting from outside the box every once in a while.

jtb

Banned
england are becoming more and more creative with the ways in which they are giving the balls away.

woodwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom