• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

The most dangerous thing about German football is that one can never count them out. They´d score 2 goals at the 90th minute. don´t let your guard down Germany.

PS. The sadness look on the German girl´s face is priceless.

you can forget it, this squad is the amalgamation of Bayern's general suckiness and Dortmunds (Hummels) CL performance. worst of both worlds literally.

santi_yo

der_untergang_topimage.jpg

omg, nazi stuff, ban him. Biscotto!

/lol no

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well if anyone can come back from two goals down, it's the Germans.

Especially with Bonucci still on the pitch.

it would be so like italy to blow this lead

but so far so good. they will tire out halfway through the second half and just start playing defense. hopefully they can put another one in to be safe.

this game is showing who the real super mario is . . . i fucking love balo.

Italy vs Spain. That's gonna be one boring ass finals.

when they played in the group stage, it was a fantastic game

Klyka

Banned
I don't think it's nice to make fun of the fans.
Make fun of the players, they are the ones making millions and fucking stuff up, but leave people like that woman with the tear out of it.
She obviously cares and loves the game with all her heart, she doesn't deserve being made fun off.

fuenf

Kroos has been terrible.

Germany need attacking impetus from somewhere.

Reus or Gotze need to come in soon.

Kroos was better than Schweini and he seems to link up with Özil quite well. The Problem is that we are playing without a RW (Mueller). Just look at the goal, both times a rightwinger could've prevent the entry pass. :(

Klyka

Banned
crying%2Bindian

Yeah, taking off your shirt always results in a yellow.. I guess it's considered the equivalent of excessive celebration that is a penalty in American football.

It's because of Muslims watching the games, if I remember right.
Years back they made this rule.

-Amon-

Italy just has an edge to them, can't explain it.

As I said before, Germany is afraid of us, historically. They don't win an official match against us from something like thirty years.

Italy is not playing it's best football, it's Germany that's simply afraid.

They'll be forced to put their fears away in the second half being two goals under, let's see what will happen.

Game is far from being decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom