• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjen

Fantastic game. Italy was amazing, what a team, they deserve this title.
And can we make Pirlo man of the tournament already?

Majine

Banned
iE67qnM67nXgw.gif

:lol

Kazerei

Banned
The better team won today. Italy didn't really impress me when they beat England, but they certainly deserved this one. Germany ... I don't know what the hell happened. Low is probably regretting some of the decisions he made.

Mr. Sam

I suppose you'd class that as an upset, though that would be to imply that Italy didn't thoroughly deserve it.

I want to give Neuer a hug.

duckroll

I suppose you'd class that as an upset, though that would be to imply that Italy didn't thoroughly deserve it.

I want to give Neuer a hug.

Nah, definitely an upset, I agree. Italy totally deserved it, it just wasn't expected. The Germans were the favorites and they looked good heading into the game. Italy totally took them apart.

The better team won today. Italy didn't really impress me when they beat England, but they certainly deserved this one. Germany ... I don't know what the hell happened. Low is probably regretting some of the decisions he made.

Löw was this entire tournament a joke. He waas just lucky that germany has such a strong team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom