• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heitinga sucks right now. I hope its enough...probably not lol!
Willems will be the weak spot. Did you guys see studio sportzomer or whatever it's called yesterday or the rerun today? They showed how Portugals left side was open various times during the Denmark game and that Van Der Wiel could have an open road to assists. I'm curious to see if he'll be able to finally play his level tonight.

fuenf

Stekelenburg; Van der Wiel, Vlaar, Mathijsen, Willems; De Jong, Van der Vaart; Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder; Huntelaar.

No Heitinga? :(

35177c9e-fbf2-457b-8521-dd76af441313_vlaarinbasisII.jpg

Ronaldo normally would have a field day against that kind of line up, luckily you are playing against the national team version of him so you'll be fine and advance!

Acheteedo

Rooting for Netherlands and Germany, but really just want to see some good football. It's a tough call but I think I'll watch the Netherlands/Portugal game just because there's a likelihood of hilarious drama.

MMaRsu

Willems will be the weak spot. Did you guys see studio sportzomer or whatever it's called yesterday or the rerun today? They showed how Portugals left side was open various times during the Denmark game and that Van Der Wiel could have an open road to assists. I'm curious to see if he'll be able to finally play his level tonight.

Yeah i watched it...willems is indeed a weak spot..

Andrefpvs

Also, what needs to happen for Portugal to be first in the group?

Edit: Wait, if Portugal is first then we're playing Greece. Forgeeeeeet that.

burnfout

Stekelenburg; Van der Wiel, Vlaar, Mathijsen, Willems; De Jong, Van der Vaart; Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder; Huntelaar.

No Heitinga? :(

35177c9e-fbf2-457b-8521-dd76af441313_vlaarinbasisII.jpg

Love the line-up.

Would be fun if this team wins. Basically the line-up the whole country was asking for and Bert didn't want to listen.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Did people complain about the games being shown on TSN/TSN2 so now we get TSN/CTV? Ah well, no matter... I like that I can actually switch between the games on this TV now.

Looking forward to some great football today~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom