• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well, that first half for both matches was rather good. Second half should be entertaining should things keep going like this.

The Netherlands' defense just isn't there.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Denmark was so close right there at the end to getting a second goal... well, only the first halfs are over and this already much better than Group A.

Overdoziz

Banned
It's like the first 10-20 minutes of every match we (Dutch) play well and after that it's just.. nothing.

Also, our defense is so terrible.

The_Monk

Dear Holland:

Please, let us win, we get more poor each day and it's getting harder to find a job, find stability and buy a decent house. I believe some get more motivation if we win today.

Thanks in advance.

Kazerei

Banned
krFsj.jpg

Denmark and Germany should just agree to a 3-2 score. Guarantees both are through!

It's like the first 10-20 minutes of every match we (Dutch) play well and after that it's just.. nothing.

Also, our defense is so terrible.

Haha the reporter asked Bert (against Germany) how he thought they played, he said they played very well the first 20 minutes. The reported said: Yeah but there's 70 more..

lol Berts face.

fuenf

but why are you all so surprised that the Netherlands defense is that bad? they werent good in the first two games and playing all these attacking players now certainly doesnt help things

Shoogoo

What are the lyrics in that UEFA respect ad? The exchangeyourjersey.com commercial.

I don't understand a word they say and that shit is airing 10 times a day D:

All they need is someone better than Willems. I know I'm a broken record but the Portuguese KNOW AND ARE ACTIVELY PLAYING on that side since he fucked up big time. They know he's their ticket to a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom