• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-169yj2a.gif

Sssch, haven't you heard? That way they think they are cool! Because it's "cool" to hate!
Again, are people in Portugal that oblivious to why everyone outside of Portugal/Real Madrid fans hate on Ronaldo? Say we are jealous of his talent or his riches, but to say we hate on him because its cool to hate on him? Lol wtf. I don't think anyone hates on him for that reason, Monk.

Most people don't like arrogance. It's not that hard to understand.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
God Dutch ran out of attack ideas as well as defense

Munin

A team that loses their shit as quickly as Germany does doesn't deserve to advance to the quarter finals any more than Greece.

i'm watching the match in hd which has like 5 second lag to the non-hd feed. all my neighbors are already screaming before anything happens here. :(

i don't want to be a SD peasant.

i'm watching the match in hd which has like 5 second lag to the non-hd feed. all my neighbors are already screaming before anything happens here. :(

i don't want to be a SD peasant.

ESPN3's stream is a minute behind everyone in here, so I have to be wary and not read down too far in the thread :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom