• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego Boss

Löw was clearly stoned at today's press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFv3mb54w0Q (German)

c4HKds3.jpg

Good shit man!

'Oh no, hang on, that's just the stench of the tagnuts from my arse'.

Bri

So, Belgium-Ireland 0-0, Italy-Ireland 2-0 and Sweden-Belgium 0-0.

Sweden can actually end up on 2nd place in the group without a single shot on goal.

Believe! We can do it! Ibra! Ibra! Ibra!

Lego Boss

LOLkaku.

I really didn't realise he was playing (turned in about 20 mins ago).

Perhaps him and Sterling could be at Man City next season.

I haven't watched many Citygames last season but I wonder what Pep will do with Sterling. Never seen him perform especially well.

Played well until injured then was pretty much dropped. Was used as a winger with KdB using Sterlings speed to usually play him into space rather than making him beat the man, which he is poor at. He has really poor decision making and bad at creating space for himself. If Pep can do what he did with Coman then Sterling could become amazing but if not then he will probably wither away.

Oriel

Stop the game because he felt his team was not properly ready for the quick throw.

That or he didn't see the replacement ball.

Yeah, Republic of Ireland?

Right. Unless someone is speaking in the Irish language you wouldn't refer to Ireland as "Eire" (that's not even its correct spelling). As an Irishman I hate seeing this term used, often in a derogatory sense by some. No one would refer to Belgium as Belgique.

Shito

Nah, he played a pass right on the Belgium player dribbling a ball already, it was very much on purpose. ^^
He would have played forward if he didn't see the other ball, not backward towards a player from the opposite team, with a ball already in his feet. :D

Lego Boss

Right. Unless someone is speaking in the Irish language you wouldn't refer to Ireland as "Eire" (that's not even its correct spelling). As an Irishman I hate seeing this term used, often in a derogatory sense by some. No one would refer to Belgium as Belgique.

Sorry you're so offended.

My mum is Irish so l wouldn't use it in a derogatory fashion.

Perhaps you should take it in the spirit it was intended rather than making baseless assumptions.

Dinokill

Yeah, 24 teams was a terrible idea but the stadiums are full and UEFA/FIFA only cares about money.

I really hope the WC doesn't do this expansion shit.

Oriel

Sorry you're so offended.

My mum is Irish so l wouldn't use it in a derogatory fashion.

Perhaps you should take it in the spirit it was intended rather than making baseless assumptions.

Not accusing you, just clarifying and I understand no malice was intended. I've long wondered why "Eire" is so prevalent in the UK to refer to Ireland mind you. Anyway back to Ireland's luck running out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom