• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Don't trust the Russian or trains-Part 3

How many sessions until Kabouter gets annexed by some scrub AI country?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I might have to bail, unfortunately. My laptop just gave up completely, not sure if I can get it fixed in time.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
weak sauce excuses everywhere, the fear is real

I really hope you get your pc fixed in time crab :(

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
haha, wealth of nations e-book DLC is actually Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations. I always assumed it was just a manual for the expansion.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
haha, wealth of nations e-book DLC is actually Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations. I always assumed it was just a manual for the expansion.

Dont read to much of this or your mind might be corrupted like happened to Fanboi!

Morfeo

Well I am not the person that see five new marks in my bedroom in one week as a failure.

God damnit Morfeo.

To be fair, I only managed four - and that wasnt really a failure. Five is the next goal! Oh, and happy birthday btw!

smjanssen

Well, I can't imagine many other PhD candidates achieving such numbers, so I see no reason to be disappointed about this. Unless Morfeo's average week includes 5+ scores :p

Morfeo

Haha, love how you make this look almost disappointing ;)

He was disappointed though, I'm pretty sure he literally used those words.

I was disappointed because I got really close during the last day - but my arrogance fucked it up.

Well, I can't imagine many other PhD candidates achieving such numbers, so I see no reason to be disappointed about this. Unless Morfeo's average week includes 5+ scores :p

Lol that would be amazing. That week was insane, my average is way way below that.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
lol morfeo
DonJuanLace.jpg

sadly this doesn't affect player controlled nations?

I'm glad I'm not a phD candidate any more so I don't have to compare myself to him

Morfeo

lol morfeo
DonJuanLace.jpg

I'm glad I'm not a phD candidate any more so I don't have to compare myself to him

But we all know how you were back when you still was a candidate....Not sure if I would compare favorably, to say the least.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
damn those patch notes

if there ever was an appropriate time to post a "tl;dr" this would be it.

Kabouter

No. Hardware problem, waiting on a replacement part. Could be up to a week.

If you only miss one session, you could still play right? I can't imagine both Golden Horde and Kazan will be gone by the end of the first session.

For some reason I was convinced that it was different in mp games

Nope, it can make missing a session far less painful for some people though, like for FACE in our upcoming game. Lucky nations bonuses help the AI a ton.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If you only miss one session, you could still play right? I can't imagine both Golden Horde and Kazan will be gone by the end of the first session.

I think it'll be more like the first 3 sessions - I always had to miss the 2nd Sunday session that would have been (family event), but now I miss the first two as well. I might be able to do the first Wednesday, but who knows. Might just default to some minor Asian country and which all that fun in the East from the safety of Nowheresville, Bumfuckistan.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think it'll be more like the first 3 sessions - I always had to miss the 2nd Sunday session that would have been (family event), but now I miss the first two as well. I might be able to do the first Wednesday, but who knows. Might just default to some minor Asian country and which all that fun in the East from the safety of Nowheresville, Bumfuckistan.

this is generally called "pulling a kabouter"

Kabouter

Even after the first three, I'm pretty confident Golden Horde will still be stronger than anyone in the Far East lol.

this is generally called "pulling a kabouter"

Which wouldn't be necessary if Paradox hadn't disabled observe mode for hosts.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure what trendscensing is but I feel uncomfortable Kabouter's e-penis is doing it all over space and time.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
A shit, you created a Googlewhack! Never mind, Googlewhacks require two words.

Fairly sure "trendcensing" and "is" would qualify, then.

Although not now Toma has quoted me.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
He's probably talking about "trend-sensing", a.k.a. a sense of fashion. Kabouter's e-penis is all about catching up on the latest hot shit regarding time and space

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
He's probably talking about "trend-sensing", a.k.a. a sense of fashion. Kabouter's e-penis is all about catching up on the latest hot shit regarding time and space

So, like Morfeo's penis but virtual?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh you sneaky kab you thought nobody would notice!

Good thing 15th century geopolitical grammar police is here.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe, unless I scrawl over it with BAVARIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom