• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

Yeah, not sure where it came from. Must be a promotion going on I guess.

They sometimes give away some left over stock from previous premotions.

I know I've gotten badges, pin, stickers, magnets from Nintendo UK which where pre order bonuses for other games. Like the Mario 30th anniversary badge/pin.

Don't they cancel those orders once they notice that it's going to be sent to such a service?
It's not exactly obvious that they're forwarding services. There's no company name, just an PO Box number which identifies the customer in the shipping services' system.

Shiggy

It's not exactly obvious that they're forwarding services. There's no company name, just an PO Box number which identifies the customer in the shipping services' system.

They don't ship to PO Box numbers though.

We are sorry to inform you that we have been unable to despatch your order. The reason for this is as per our delivery policy, we are unable to deliver orders to any mail forwarding, freight forwarding or PO Box addresses.

e968293926.png

BOOYAH

Signed up to MyUKMailbox this morning. Hopefully this all works out!

I used Borderlinx, hopefully at least one of them works out for us!

scamander

Banned
it's a UK only Nintendo shop. It's run by theHut group so unfortunately you can't order it from else where.

You can place orders on zavvi and theHut from anywhere, though. So it got nothing to do with them, the Nintendo UK shop doesn't export. That's probably on Nintendo.

Deja

I may be able to hook one lucky UK Gaffer up with a spare of the game and amiibos if necessary.

Have them ordered from both Game and NUK, so providing the Game one comes in too, I could help someone.

Prisoner

Amiibos are still on Game I think.
Those aren't limited at least, they should make another run later.

Yeah but they're £2 cheaper on the Nintendo site. :p

You can almost guarantee Nintendo will secure you a copy.

You can almost guarantee GAME will make it a last minute lottery.

Since GAME had it up for half a day, they may not have enough stock to fulfil all orders.

Thanks I preordered from Nintendo.

Too late. Sold out.

;)

Well it's been emotional. See you guys in 6 months when they announce the Prime 4 Samus cat helmet edition. Blood will spill.

Weird how the Halo 3 Master Chief helmet rotted on shelves but a hypothetical Samus cat helmet would incite riots. I guess it's all about supply and demand.

ToonLink

Well, I got £5 off my LE thanks to some credit Nintendo UK gave me after failing to send me an amiibo I pre ordered (first and hopefully last time that happens). Unless I have any issues, I'll definitely be sticking with them. Time to cancel that over priced Amazon.de order.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who kept us all updated. ^^

I may be able to hook one lucky UK Gaffer up with a spare of the game and amiibos if necessary.

Have them ordered from both Game and NUK, so providing the Game one comes in too, I could help someone.

I'm 99% sure someone has already PM'd you about this but if my order gets cancelled I'd be happy to pay you more than retail, plus shipping of course.

Deja

I'm 99% sure someone has already PM'd you about this but if my order gets cancelled I'd be happy to pay you more than retail, plus shipping of course.

Not yet! Not interested in making money, just wanna hook somebody up if I can. Though the amiibos are more expensive from Game, because Game.

Game haven't fucked up recently, have they? I don't order from there much but they got me all 3 latest Link amiibo and I was a bit slow on those.

Not yet! Not interested in making money, just wanna hook somebody up if I can. Though the amiibos are more expensive from Game, because Game.

Game haven't fucked up recently, have they? I don't order from there much but they got me all 3 latest Link amiibo and I was a bit slow on those.

Not recently,they rarely mess up smaller releases any way . I alwyas get LE's and CE's on time.

Nintendo store is run by Zavvi/The Hut group who I've never had an order go wrong with but they have the same stigma attached.

Top Bottom