• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

Purdy

just a hint,

there are still almost two months to go before anyone here with a pre-order can be 100% sure that their pre-orders will go through and wont be cancelled.

I suggest waiting til mid-september and then see if anyone got more than one and are willing to sell.

Think if someone has Nintendo store order they're pretty much guaranteed but you're right, can hopefully pick up closer to the time. This and ALBW collectors are the only two missing for me :(

Shiggy

Think if someone has Nintendo store order they're pretty much guaranteed but you're right, can hopefully pick up closer to the time. This and ALBW collectors are the only two missing for me :(

There was no official ALBW CE in Europe, only a retailer creating their own "collector's edition".

marmoka

Banned
You will be able to pre order the Legacy Edition in a GAME store soon, going by this tweet:

2P2qlOw.jpg

https://twitter.com/VideojuegosGAME/status/889781892215713795

Wow!! Thank you so much!! We will stay tuned.

Deja

I am going to be cancelling my Game pre order of the limited edition soon. I can wait for a reply to this thread if necessary.

If anyone wants to snag one let me know and we can try and coordinate it so someone here can get it. I'd keep the order and just flip it (at cost) on release day but I can't afford it.

IbukiLordSA

Pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago and the place I pre-ordered from is having some other promotion and people will also be receiving this as pre-order incentives:

awx3dg200400-2.jpg

sphinx

the piano man
why in the world are people buying preorders from other people on ebay?

if I didn't care for money and were filthy rich, I'd go to amazon on release day, buy the first one in the list and and have it in my hands two days later.

the store the seller preorders from can still cancel the preorder or just never ship... it's insane to buy a preorder

why in the world are people buying preorders?

if I didn't care for money and were filthy rich, I'd go to amazon on release day, buy the first one in the list and and have it in my hands two days later.

the store the seller preorders from can still cancel the preorder or just never ship... it's insane to buy a preorder

WTF are you talking about? Preorders are the only way to guarantee getting a copy of something that is sure to be incredibly scarce.

Shiggy

why in the world are people buying preorders from other people on ebay?

Maybe they fear that prices will go up even higher around launch. They probably also don't expect those preorders to get cancelled.

Blam

What happened there?

I bought an SD Card for a tablet I bought on primeday. (This SD card was the 1st purchase after the tablet)

They thought it was "suspicious". So they kept telling me that my billing details were wrong over and over yet I was copying them off of my cards billing statements. Then someone told me to message them on social media and that got me my account back after 10 days. But apparently Amazon doesn't just lock your account they'll cancel literally all orders you make globally (excluding .co.jp). I now just get hung up on if I even mention anything close to those orders. Can't chat rep it since they'll throw a copy and pasted message.

I asked if I could get em reinstated but apparently they have literally no recollection of the orders happening at all. Which is literally a load of bullshit since it's on my cancelled orders page. I told them that you couldn't do that since the CSR also mentioned that they don't have the emails for those orders at all. Which doesn't make sense since a automated system can't just be broken like that were nearly 14 orders that they "can't find". So they just lie to my face about orders I know exist, and expect me to just forget about it.

But regardless I lost my snes preorders with that as well.

Top Bottom