• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Portugal is playing their act really, really well. What a likeable contestant and song.

Can I vote to replace the hosts?

Oh damn Serduchka!

kiguel182

Seeing all the Salvador love is pretty great.

Funny enough I see more Portuguese people hating on him than people from other countries.

azyless

I didn't see the first couple of countries but of what I've seen I'd want :
Portugal
Greece
Moldova
Montenegro
Armenia
Azerbaidjan

kottila

The singer apparently performed once in Crimea and Ukraine saw that as reason enough to deny her access to the country.

pretty lame move

The russians specificially chose her to provoke Ukraine. Wanted to make them look extra bad for going after a girl in a wheelchair.

The russians specificially chose her to provoke Ukraine. Wanted to make them look extra bad for going after a girl in a wheelchair.

Still no reason for Ukraine to refuse her imo. Unless the song was of a political nature of course (like Ukraine's song the year before).

oti

Banned
Still no reason for Ukraine to refuse her imo. Unless the song was of a political nature of course (like Ukraine's song the year before).

She broke the law. What more do you need to ban her?
You fell into Russia's trap just like that? Come on.

MrPanic

Jamala is such a strong live performer, impressive.

edit: Wait a minute, UK decided to not send junk in this year? I'm actually shocked.

NewDust

When are the Big 6 gonna learn their songs need to be inermixed with the semis? These short, weird time slotted clips aren't doing them any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom