• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellraider

You say all that after the Spanish entry?
You are definitely right that there is nothing worse than Spain this year. It's just that I can't stop getting disappointed by UK every fucking year for not having an actually good all round song.

You are definitely right that there is nothing worse than Spain this year. It's just that I can't stop getting disappointed by UK every fucking year for not having an actually good all round song.

BBC doesn't care

their selection contest this year proved that

literally nobody who cares about the UK putting on a good face at ESC would pick songs like that

ilIfeJB.gif

Hanmik

Lol

My 6 year old daughter sings along with every song.. she knows no word .. but she is playing Mario and singing along ..

Looks like Cyprys is her favorite..

nOoblet16

Lucie's vocals were great but I can't help but feel like the timing was just ever so slightly off, probably because of the fact that she had to cram so many words in while maintaining that melody.

cjp

Lol

My 6 year old daughter sings along with every song.. she knows no word .. but she is playing Mario and singing along ..

Looks like Cyprys is her favorite..

I didn't come into this thread for feel good feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom