• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
That frickin' sucks.

Another great piece of intel: another song in the Swedish national final was called "I don't give a fuck".

And Eurovision in Sweden is a show for the whole family. And they all speak English.

Imagine that happening in the US.

mclem

Surprised we've had no standout staging work. Probably the most notable is Azerbaijan. No particularly funky projection stuff.

Carbonox

This is good.

Hungary
Croatia
Romania
Azerbaijan
UK
Belgium
Bulgaria

You know, this is the first time in a while I've seen a pretty solid spread. No single standout by a country mile like most of the years but I'm happy with the above ones.

oipic

Bulgaria should land in the top handful of places with this, it's a great song - Kristian can really sing, too. Props to the lighting design guys as well.

Goku has changed

tcufaT2.gif

I mean if he really visited Crimea he should have been deported, but I can't deny that he is good.

Ukrainian authorities investigated and cleared him. He was 14 and couldn't consent, he only was there for a few hours, and the law was passed after he visited. I think it'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom