• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BULGARIA!!!!!!

I'm praying here we get a top 5 at least!

ДАВАЙ КРИСТИЯНЕ!!!

cilonen

We've reached that part of the evening where you'd swear they've looped back around and are playing the early songs again with different performers.

I met a swedish girl once who swore to me the contest was a big deal over there with people watching live at bars and shit.
To this day I still have trouble believing her.

It's true. I walked into a bar that showed it live on a projector just at the time Loreen won with Euphoria. The whole place went absolutely crazy and I had no idea what was even going on at first.

I met a swedish girl once who swore to me the contest was a big deal over there with people watching live at bars and shit.

You should belive her.

The competition that singles out the winner that is sent to Eurovision is almost a bigger deal than eurovision itself as well.

We always gathered with the family to watch Eurovision and prepared snacks and stuff so yeah, always a night to look forward to lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom