• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmik

Israel - no sleeves no chance
Poland - can't sing
Belarus - fuck them guitars and hats
Austria - ...
Armenia - pyrotechnics are sweet
Netherlands - <3
Sax guy
Hungary - YALLA YALLA YALLA <3
Italy trying SO hard to be that song they play as the outro during the coming Fifa world cup games
Portugal - 420 points
Azerbaijan - ...
Croatia - ...
Australia - face of a 40 year old
Greece - ... hot but generic
Spain - ...
Norway ...
United Kingdom - great singer wasted on a mediocre song. Way too intense facial expressions!
Romania - FUCK OFF YODEL LADY
Germany - hahahaha. cute but a failure
Ukraine - ...
Belgium - neato.
Sweden - fuck off "shitty Robin Thicke" (haha!)
Bulgaria - cute kid, silly sleeves
France - ... ... charming. that's all i will say.

You also forgot Denmark..

We will be last...

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
What do you mean 'the only proper one'?

A proper song should try to be unique, to sound a bit different, to express something differently to evoke something different in the person who listens to it.

Eurovision is copycat crap and part of the reason for the entertainment, so when a genuinely good song stumbles along it really sticks out.

And I like it when it happens, because it's very unexpected.

wat

Last year's song was incredible.

Ukraine had the best song in 2016.
Get over it.

giphy.gif

Nielm

A proper song should try to be unique, to sound a bit different, to express something differently to evoke something different in the person who listens to it.

Eurovision is copycat crap and part of the reason for the entertainment, so when a genuinely good good song stumbles along it really sticks out.

It doesn't sound that unique to me. There were other songs that stood out more, and didn't sound like they were copied.

chadskin

A24yearoldbrexiteer, London, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

European people keep saying on this article Australia is a potential Eu country, not sure if you idiots have noticed there's a union jack in their flag not a Eu one, they're ours not yours.

Aaaah, the Daily Mail comment section, always a pleasure to read you.

nitronite

Eurovision is copycat crap and part of the reason for the entertainment, so when a genuinely good song stumbles along it really sticks out.

So singing the same thing over and over again, then singing the same thing again, but an octave higher is different and unique.

I guess..

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
It doesn't sound that unique to me. There were other songs that stood out more, and didn't sound like they were copied.

The twiddly synths were wonderful, and it created a soundscape.

Everything is subjective but I really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom