• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way BananaKen would have been destroyed as hard as LK even if he lost, I agree.

Can't believe how frustrated this is making me feel.

Ah well, Persona 4 Arena's first and last presence at EVO was pretty amazing overall.

I would like to borrow your time machine.

RedSwirl

Gotta clock out. Sadly it's too late for me to be watching these AE finals if I wanna get some shit done and wake up in time for KOF pools tomorrow.

unreon

OH HEY.

M2K is playing SD, an Australian guy! He's the only one from our country to be at EVO. Probably our best player too, and a really nice guy.

...he's also getting JV4 stocked. lol

FluxWaveZ

I would like to borrow your time machine.

You really think P4A's gonna be at EVO 2014? The game was dying before it was announced to be present at EVO 2013 the night Mr. Wizard announced the lineup and there's no doubt the scene's going to start dying again after tonight.

Mr. Wizard said P4A was anime fighting games' last hope to be at EVO and the turnout was pretty good, so if there's any game next year it'll be BB:CP.

Why the hate :(

The game with a lack of players and viewers gets a straight entry into the EVO line up, gets a big empty hall to itself and a full day of official streaming when other games with more players don't get pools shown (before the community stepped in).

Besides that, it is often considered to be a terrible game.

Not saying that any of that is fair, but that is why the hate. Also it is fair.

shaowebb

Okay so we got Forever King My God 88 (an unknown) and DJT in winners right now and currently its either Reo or Wound Cowboy progressing in Losers. Not certain who has to face Perfect Legend in MK9 losers later so I dont know if the winner of this match takes him on next.

Shit is in your face and HYPE right now with MK9.

Dahbomb

No way Persona is gonna make it to next year. It will be replaced by BBCP most likely.

You don't need a time machine for this. P4A can come back if there's like a patch or expansion until then.

K.Sabot

I wish they would have saved SF4 semis for finals day. Not really a fan of the scheduling since tomorrow I basically have nothing to watch.

MrDaravon

I doubt it will come back as well since like there's BBCP on the way

I'd have to agree with this. Will probably depend as well though on if they run as many games next year; it's gone pretty awesome so far, but a large portion of that is because there's been a million side streams to cover everything.

SFIV quarterfinals are already happening....
Floe lost to Poongko, JWong lost to Tokido

sSDLpgh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom