• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazblue doesn't have a following. P4U is dying, yes. But if it was announced as an Evo game for next year there would still be players I feel. But a better choice would be running GuiltyGear over either of those two.
BlazBlue has a following. Aksys and ASW just kept figuring out ways to one up their release dates in terrible ways.

WHAT?! That's a great tactic but man, what a scumbag lol

The guy forgot to mention the mirror was DJT's main character too. Its not like he picked the character just to fuck with him. He was just using his best character and it happened to result in a complete mind fuck for the poor blind guy.

people listen to theseks? dude says more wrong shit then anybody I have seen on gaf.

BB has no following. Yep the tons of cosplayers at AX, the hour+ line at AX for BB and the numerous setups at the gaming center is just there for show.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
BlazBlue has a following. Aksys and ASW just kept figuring out ways to one up their release dates in terrible ways.
Yup this is exactly what happens. I still find BB matches online fast. There are players. The problem is the arcade and home versions are normally so far apart it kills the willpower to play the current home version

people listen to theseks? dude says more wrong shit then anybody I have seen on gaf.

BB has no following. Yep the tons of cosplayers at AX, the hour+ line at AX for BB and the numerous setups at the gaming center is just there for show.
Yuuup, lots of american players are starting to actually grasp the game really really good now as well. That doesn't come from having no scene or dedication towards a game

Sblargh

Banned
yo neohaf , i went to drink and now twitch is down, where is my grunk evo?
Street fighter 4 finals began yet? Persona over?

Mike Ross knocked out Chris G. Has to play Art next

8Y21T.png

MIKE "UNCHAINED" ROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom