• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellen

WinnerStaysOn ‏@WinnerStaysOn 9m
Ryan Hart dfts F Champ 2-0 (Yun v Sim) and Luffy dfts Ricky Ortiz 2-0 (Rose v Rufus) #evo2013 Winners Bracket

SuperBonk

Reo will face Perfect Legend, rematch of MK9 Evo Grand Finals 2011.

Winners finals between MyGod and DJT happening now.

DJT's Cyrax is on another level right now.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Blazblue doesn't have a following. P4U is dying, yes. But if it was announced as an Evo game for next year there would still be players I feel. But a better choice would be running GuiltyGear over either of those two.

shaowebb

MK9
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2/new
Winners finals
My God 88 (an unknown)
vs
DJT (put Perfect Legend in losers, double babied a blind man by mirror matching him to confuse his sense of hearing ):C )

Losers Finals
Reo (frequent top MK9 EVO player with a history in top EVO brackets vs Perfect Legend)
vs
Perfect Legend (Guy who took him out at Evo for the title before who is now for the first time ever in losers bracket at EVO)

kick51

Banned
To the US: What will you do when Japan wins Marvel?

Come back next year. Those kinds of losses are great for the scene, particularly if it's due to new tech/style of play. That's preferable to me than ChrisG winning, which will just further demoralize people.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Blazblue doesn't have a following. P4U is dying, yes. But if it was announced as an Evo game for next year there would still be players I feel. But a better choice would be running GuiltyGear over either of those two.
lol

shes the best now? Last I heard it was teddie
I considered her and teddie tied they both have tools that can fuck over a large part of the cast and hold their own no matter what

That's what side tournaments are for!

A shame GG is still the most hype fighter out besides maybe wacky shit in MvC3 happening
Well BBCP is hype as fuck too but well it's not out here LOL
Marvel has the kind of hype that shortens your lifespan. GG's hype is sustainable and stream monster friendly.

Dahbomb

Quite a few anime players have said that they are done with P4A and will move on to BBCP when it comes out. Very unlikely P4 makes it into EVO2014 instead of BBCP.

Horseress

MK9
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2/new
Winners finals
My God 88 (an unknown)
vs
DJT (put Perfect Legend in losers, double babied a blind man by mirror matching him to confuse his sense of hearing ):C )

Losers Finals
Reo (frequent top MK9 EVO player with a history in top EVO brackets vs Perfect Legend)
vs
Perfect Legend (Guy who took him out at Evo for the title before who is now for the first time ever in losers bracket at EVO)

WHAT?! That's a great tactic but man, what a scumbag lol

Kellen

Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 1m
Just lost to Tokido 2-1 final round. My messiah sweep ender whiffed on his ultra 2 reversal and I didn't know that happened. Could've ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom