• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobs34

As a Rog player I literally jumped out of my couch when PR Rog won. I don't think I've ever been so excited over a Street Fighter match.

Duxxy3

I am genuinely surprised PR Rog won that, good shit!

I am not. Pr Balrogs... well balrog... beats up infiltration's akuma pretty hard.

He had a few other characters but he stuck with akuma.

300px-It_was_me_austin.jpg

Also, will this raise Balrog up a couple of spots on the tier lists now?

Nah, it's all the player.

Westlo

Really? Last Evo, Daigo outperformed everyone but Infiltration. At SF 25th Japan, Daigo outperformed everyone. At 25th World, only Infiltration outperformed him.

At Topanga League, only Sako outperformed him.

You clearly don't pay attention to tournaments.

Infiltration is above him clearly. Daigo and Sako are Japan's best players. It's just this Evo, Sako is finally performing in foreign tournaments like he performs during those long set tournaments in Japan.

dafuck

evo was like 5th last evo, japan wasn't even top 3.

sako - godsgarden online 2, topanga league 2012, topanga league 2013
Fuudo - Evo 2011 (first real international field), godsgarden ae champ, sbo champ, world game cup champ
xian - canada cup 2012, south east major 2013, ceo 2013,
infiltration, no need to say

what major tournament with a legit field (i.e not canada cup 2010) has daigo won since evo 2010, or you just going to list 2nd places lol.

MrDaravon

I am not. Pr Balrogs... well balrog... beats up infiltration's akuma pretty hard.

He had a few other characters but he stuck with akuma.

Right, I'm half surprised he didn't switch after the first loss. Also even outside of that Infiltration is gonna Infiltration, less of a knock on Rog and just more of how dominating Infiltration is. I've got nothing against the guy, I just don't want to see a repeat of last year's top 8 where he just ran a complete train through everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom