• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
IMG_0421.JPG
New Sven

RIP Combo

I figured it out guys, I know who the 5th character is.

It's Q. Never seen before in an SF game. Have you seen Q's face? Do you know who he is? No.

If they were gonna use 4 characters, the logical choices were Rolento, Elena, Karin and Q. But they can't use Karin for licensing issues, and sticking Poison or Hugo in by themselves is kinda dumb. So they move Q down for the surprise slot.

Q IS COMING

DANGER

I interpret my statements as merely adding 2 and 2 together. ;-)
Can't say you're wrong. I just don't know anyone who would say it so bluntly like you do lol.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";70146041]I figured it out guys, I know who the 5th character is.

It's Q. Never seen before in an SF game. Have you seen Q's face? Do you know who he is? No.

If they were gonna use 4 characters, the logical choices were Rolento, Elena, Karin and Q. But they can't use Karin for licensing issues, and sticking Poison or Hugo in by themselves is kinda dumb. So they move Q down for the surprise slot.

Q IS COMING

DANGER[/QUOTE]
Just start pestering Mike so he makes Big Band OP already.

Q is never coming back lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";70146041]I figured it out guys, I know who the 5th character is.

Q IS COMING

DANGER[/QUOTE]
nope

I want to call that it's my fourth pick from before, since it's a good way to make people buy the update .

Astarte

Q IS COMING

DANGER[/QUOTE]

Man, the only reason why Q's remembered is because he's a mysterious guy who sucks shit. What's left after you take away the mystery?

Can you expand on this?

She's a character who's origins are from a Street Fighter manga, so not an official capcom character. In order to put her in a new game, Capcom would have to go out of their way to pay for the rights.

It's like Strider Hiryu in Marvel, or Gon in Tekken.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I know there's a lot of people in the Marvel pools but it seems like theyre seriously throwing up a bunch of nobodies 95 percent of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom