• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO HOLD DAT WOBBLE

idwtvA1NrCf73.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Zhi ‏@Zhieeep 1m
5th new character has never been in a Street Fighter title. That rules out my Karin :-( Who ever could it be?

in order of likelihood

1. Haggar
2. Asura
3. Batsu
4. Terry Bogard

Septimius

Man! I had Axe vs ...someone (Hungrybox?) on one screen and Wobbles vs Mango on the other. I was like

"WHICH ONE TO WATHC!??!" - managed to get them both. SO HYPE. I LOVE EEVOVOOOOOOO

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The license wasn't running out. Capcom didn't want UMvC3 to cannibalize SFxT sales.

Basically, SFxT is the worst thing to ever happen to fighting games.

"We have the license for this specific game, but other companies outside of Capcom have licenses for other Marvel games that impinge," he told Eurogamer. "So we have to find specific times where we're able to release products. It's on the Capcom side and on the Marvel side." He added that "I don't ask anybody to feel sympathetic about that."

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/01/killian-marvel-licensing-responsible-for-umvc3-timing/

He could be lying, but if taken for face value, the license was at least a contributing factor.

Jokab

Explain this infinite from the Ice Climbers.

Thanks.

srk1evo Marvel stream is ass here.

Wobbling is an infinite grab technique exclusive to the Ice Climbers in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Wobbling received its name during NCT2, wherein Wobbles the Phoenix claimed 9th place via the use of the technique. This technique involves grabbing and pummeling one's opponent with the primary Ice Climber, then repeatedly using the forward tilt or down tilt with the other Ice Climber. This technique tacks on damage, and can lead to a forward smash by the secondary Ice Climber when damage is high enough. When performed with the right timing, the grab is completely inescapable; the technique can be used on all characters in the game.

There's a reason why it's banned in most tournaments. But it's hype as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom