• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

CVr.png

TRIPLE the dividers!

QUADRUPLE!

Mœbius

Right, after staying up all night and feeling bodied earlier today during pools and passing out for a few hours I'm back... I see a dude with a white glove. This is serious.

Shimesaba

MELEE TOP 8
Winners
Mew2King v.s. Hungrybox
PP v.s. Wobbles

Losers
Mango v.s. Ice
Armada v.s. Shroomed

(Updated Fidelis Hodie's post with Matches.)

Dahbomb

Was ChrisG whining about the monitor, the PS3, the stick, the EVO prize pool, thay he didn't want to play Marvel or that he got eliminated early in AE?

Gotta be more specific.

Revven

It's too bad they didn't get the main stage for their semi finals. They totally deserved it with all those good matches.

When there was a cam on the vgbootcamp stream, I saw that they had a pretty damn big projector for Melee in the ballroom so maybe they didn't need main stage? Either way, the hype was heard throughout the room so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of crossover watching Melee instead of Marvel/KoF/Injustice. (The Melee stream did pass both Marvel and Injustice in stream viewers by the end).

Was ChrisG whining about the monitor, the PS3, the stick, the EVO prize pool, thay he didn't want to play Marvel or that he got eliminated early in AE?

Gotta be more specific.

He did a dead body snapback glitch and was able to complain about everything at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom