• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I only caught the tail end of the Mike Ross match. I can't believe he went 3-2 with Nemo. I need to catch that archive. There was some pretty good matches on the Kof side though.

Shouta

TZA?! Never heard of him

TZA is a norcal guy but also an online monster.

This SFxT tournament was crazy as fuck. I wish you guys could've seen all the matches that weren't on stream. Sethlolol was hella salty though =(.

I got 0-2'd I mentioned it to Renta and a few other folks but the power cut on my station when I was 1 round from winning my first match. Mindfucked me and I ended up losing to a bad Sim/Ryu player in pools. So salty. I wasn't gonna make it out anyway but I wanted to play Uryo or Kelvin. =(

Also, Xian ended up using my backpack as a pillow for a half hour while I was doing KOF pools, lol.

LordJim

This SFxT tournament was crazy as fuck. I wish you guys could've seen all the matches that weren't on stream. Sethlolol was hella salty though =(.

I got 0-2'd I mentioned it to Renta and a few other folks but the power cut on my station when I was 1 round from winning my first match. Mindfucked me and I ended up losing to a bad Sim/Ryu player in pools. So salty. I wasn't gonna make it out anyway but I wanted to play Uryo or Kelvin. =(

Also, Xian ended up using my backpack as a pillow for a half hour while I was doing KOF pools, lol.

Some good matches on stream happened when the stream was at frames per second too.
And now, you will have finals sandwiched between semis.
oh well

Horseress

To who Sethlolol lost besides Tokido?

Shouta

To who Sethlolol lost besides Tokido?

Eita.

I didn't see the Eita match because i had to do divekick but I saw the Tokido match. He pretty much had Tokido but dropped the kill combo. However, he was still ahead in line until Tokido just did a dash up overhead and timer-scammed him at the last second.

Horseress

Eita.

I didn't see the Eita match because i had to do divekick but I saw the Tokido match. He pretty much had Tokido but dropped the kill combo. However, he was still ahead in line until Tokido just did a dash up overhead and timer-scammed him at the last second.

Damn =/

Anyway, I'm hype for this top 8, no Chun/Rufus!!! It's a victory

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Watched some Injustice and MvC3,, ugh, both are really hard to watch. I really dislike the whole gameplay flow of MvC3, it sucks and Injustice has such bad art direction that even the announcers dont know exactly whats going on in a fight.

Watching SF IV and KOF was a much better experience.

Shouta

Damn =/

Anyway, I'm hype for this top 8, no Chun/Rufus!!! It's a victory

Its been pretty great as a tourny. I really wanted Uryo in To;p 8 but he had to play Jibbo and I wanted Jibbo to win too. =(

At least Uryo beat Ricky, that shit so gross.

Heading down to watch finals in person now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom