• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad_idem

so he's just messing around?

I might have worded that a bit bad. His heart is still with that team, and he's certainly good (and comfortable) with it, but he acknowledges that swapping out for Doom makes his team more viable when he's playing other top players that also have cheap teams. Not necessarily disrespect for his opponents. He'll still play the Ryu team unless he loses against even the top level players like Chris G.

Regardless of what team he plays he's still entertaining to watch since he has the execution and creativity to make it fun to the viewer.

EDIT: Yes! OS Ryan Hunter! Great commentator and also SFxT player. He makes SFxT very fun and fast paced to watch.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Your post makes it sound like you don't. If you're having trouble following what's going on when you're spectating, that makes it unlikely that you'd understand or be able to tolerate seeing the game while playing.

I play these games a lot and Ive been playing Mahvel for over 10 years (like many people here) These are legit complaints about the art direction and game design of each game.

Seriously. I remember bunch of dudes poopoo'ing Bala saying they had a bunch of dudes better than him in Mexico who couldn't make it out last year. Well, now they had their chance...

They didn't go either. There was a big post about it earlier yesterday.

But it's true that there are comparable players to Bala in Mexico.

Busaiku

Seriously. I remember bunch of dudes poopoo'ing Bala saying they had a bunch of guys better than him in Mexico who couldn't make it out last year. Well, now they had their chance...

It's best just not to judge player assessments.
Remember last year when China was supposed to dominate, or Japan this year.

El Sloth

Banned
They didn't go either. There was a big post about it earlier yesterday.

But it's true that there are comparable players to Bala in Mexico.
Well now I feel dumb. I hadn't heard that they weren't able to make it again. I assumed they were a part of the big Mexico contingent that came to EVO.

That sucks. Did they also have visa problems or was it for monetary reasons?

I'll still be a Bala fanboy!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I play these games a lot and Ive been playing Mahvel for over 10 years (like many people here) These are legit complaints about the art direction and game design of each game.

I didn't say your complaints were illegitimate, but there are plenty of people here who have absolutely no problems following the games that they're watching, or the flow of the games, so I was trying to figure out why that might be true in your case. But ultimately, it just looks like a matter of opinion/taste.

TheOGB

Banned
Aww, SkiSonic?

Are Ryan Hunter and Combo doing SFxT?

Fave comms are UltraChen, Combo, Mike Ross, Aris (he's an ass, but he's funny), and HellPockets (KOF commentary hype as fuck)

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
The bitrate on srkevo1 must be set a lot lower than the other streams for some reason. It's so much blurrier than Marvel on srkevo3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom