• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Nah, Morrigan lets you feel like you are in control and Zero doesn't suffocate you... he takes your stick and smashes it on the floor so he can proceed with the one player game.

Not even Vergil feels as bad as Dormington does. Maybe it just feels worse because I've been put through the grinder by Karst.
It's the fact he has good teleports as well as that ball super and the pillars. It makes you feel like you are fighting a uphill battle the whole time where morrigan or vergil leave you thinking oh I can get one good hit in here and win

jett

D-Member
gawd SFxT couldn't be duller if it tried. It deserves to have its finals snuck away on the 3rd stream on Saturday.

It's the fact he has good teleports as well as that ball super and the pillars. It makes you feel like you are fighting a uphill battle the whole time where morrigan or vergil leave you thinking oh I can get one good hit in here and win
Yeah, that is really how it feels. It feels like you can still touch them. You can say what you want about Mahvel's balance, but they really capture the essence of some characters. Dormammu plays pretty much how I would expect Dormammu to fight in the comics which scares the shit outta me.

HoodWinked

Poongko's hair LOLOL

YNrfRp8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom