• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

He went from online to offline and Xbox to PS3. That's pretty impressive.

Online monsters have amazing execution because they practice combos offline and then try to do them during online matches. Watching Latif perform complex C.Viper combos on a 2 bar connection is a sight to behold.

Dahbomb

I can answer this. There is no canon explanation, at least that's what the DMC experts on Phantombabies have told me. The theory is that it's demonic power, which is the same reason why Dante never has to reload bullets (which is canon, according to DMC2 handguns file).
Negro plz... WTF kind of non DMC explanation is this?

He has a sword holster on his back the same thing that holds his guns on his DMC3 outfit. It's not apparent in the in game models due to game play reasons but he does have one if you look at the design of his jacket.

The reload bullet theory is actually kinda true though but not 100%.

Clawww

I've noticed that a lot of Marvel players (especially the top players) are dropping combos like crazy.

ps3 lag is real, and even if you practice, you can't completely play around variable framerate drops

the bigger issue is nerves. it's the biggest stage of them all in one of the craziest, most punishing games out there

ismk

ps3 lag is real, and even if you practice, you can't completely play around variable framerate drops

the bigger issue is nerves. it's the biggest stage of them all in one of the craziest, most punishing games out there

The PS3 lag is random? That's ridiculous. EVO seriously needs to stop using PS3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom