• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Gohan vs Goku?

My god.

Also we all know how it is going to end.

Marvel vs Capcom

Dread Lord vs Queen of the Makai

East vs West

Male vs Female

Antihero vs Villain

Doom vs Doom

Bald vs Hair

Sandbagger vs Crusher of dreams

POWEROFPOWEROFPOWEROF vs Salt fis-sal fis-hidden missile-salt fist

So who will become victorious?
+1

MrDaravon

So assuming Chris wins this he'll fight Nerses (which he'll also almost certainly win), then to qualify into top 8 losers he'll have to fight the loser of PR Rog/Angelic; THAT will be a good match. Rog's beaten him before, and Shuma's a potentially good Morrigan counter.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So assuming Chris wins this he'll fight Nerses (which he'll also almost certainly win), then to qualify into top 8 losers he'll have to fight the loser of PR Rog/Angelic; THAT will be a good match. Rog's beaten him before, and Shuma's a potentially good Morrigan counter.
Angelic has 3-0'd Chris G before, didn't he?

I thought that was a big thing. Potentially EVO last year.

Unlucky

Poor Bubblan. He comes all the way from Sweden, makes it into top 32 winners (undefeated). Then has to go up against FChamp and Chris G back-to-back. Goes down 0-3, 0-3. Goodbye.

Unlucky

Angelic has 3-0'd Chris G before, didn't he?

I thought that was a big thing. Potentially EVO last year.
If so that is bad news for Angelic. Then he already got in his one win against Chris G; it won't happen again. Chris G runs it back 3-0 after losing in such situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom