• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
BsRTjjsCEAAECPd.jpg

vg260

Yep, you can still watch. It's just for the chat. The recorded videos should be available without paying.

That's good. Not sure why anyone would pay for enhanced chat features, when chats for these are almost always a constant stream of garbage.

Revven

I could be wrong but I feel like it usually starts on time. Smash seems like that might be a specific issue this year though.

I think they'll get the bare minimum of setups. But the joke is, there was a spreadsheet made of people going to EVO and promising to bring a setup that met the goal the EVO staff wanted -- 48 Cubes/Wiis and 48 Melee discs. Once again that idea didn't work because nobody on that list paid attention to when and where the EVO staff wanted them.

So now it's like they're getting setups from people who probably didn't even promise to bring one to be used for the tournament. =\

It'll get started on time regardless, I think. Melee pools will just run slower than anticipated.

As I've been doing recently, I'll be recording and uploading all the EVO USFIV pools matches that I can to my youtube channel...since Capcom doesn't ever do so...-_-\

EVO baby...so hype...can't wait!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Was going to watch SF, but I don't really care about it. High level melee play is a bit funky to watch, but I may enjoy that more.

Anteo

So last year a saw multiple streams in a multitwitch or something, but they had some ways to make it so one of the streams was bigger and put it in whatever layout you wanted. Any idea what page it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom