• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry again to those I forgot and didn't reach out to :(

There's still 3 more days it's ok.

Altho I'm so not paying $15 again tomorrow for wifi, so a pm with the room number and at what time it's ok to go would be appreciated in case I don't see any of you guys tomorrow :T

Reading the OP and there's a $12 fee to subscribe to the main stream but that's just to use the chat, right? I can still watch live without paying?

Will any recorded videos be behind a paywall?

bryt

Reading the OP and there's a $12 fee to subscribe to the main stream but that's just to use the chat, right? I can still watch live without paying?

Will any recorded videos be behind a paywall?

Yep, you can still watch. It's just for the chat. The recorded videos should be available without paying.

Lucumo

Only KoF Finals being broadcasted? Also, that's not a lot of entries for the game so far. And are there no side tournaments of Virtua Fighter or SF3?

Mdesilva

Anime suite looks legit, they said they can't stream but they're recording it all. The archive is gonna be fun as hell to watch

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for this weekend.

A fighting game friend and I are gonna crack open some Hadouken IPAs and get busy on USF4 in anticipation of the tourney.
We'll train with new characters all evening and watch Assassin's Fist during snack breaks.

Pools start at midnight in this timezone, so we'll go as long as we can until morning.
Quick nap, ham and eggs for breakfast and then we go to his house on Saturday for the semis/quarters.

Sunday is rest day.

Then we gotta go dark until Monday/Tuesday night depending on how work goes...
If anyone can tell us where the USF4 & UMvC3 finals will be archived, let a brother know in advance!

pixelish

so jdcr did not pre-reg with an alias and wants to take part via emergency registration.
FGToon]캐니(Kenny) ‏@Manakenny 34m
@ProtomCannon What's the policy on Last minute Entry with someone else willing to give up the spot? it's an emergency for JDCR of tekken.

http://www.thesteamco.com/blogs/news/14820465-the-steam-co-welcomes-sanford-kelly

The Steam Co. said:
It is with great pleasure that we announce that we are taking our commitment to the FGC to the Next Level! Early this morning we made a very important decision that may shape our future as the Fighting Game Community's premier Vaping Sponsor! On behalf of The Steam Co, I’m happy to announce that Sanford "Santhrax" Kelly is now part of The Steam Co Team

Also he is at Evo too! http://evo2014.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssf4_d55.html

ad_idem

All finished packing and ready to go! :D

k42DvFS.jpg

Feeling confident as FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

To start your tournament day off right: Remember those feels from two days ago. You can do it Q!

And to everyone that made it to evo this year, best of luck, and hope you all enjoy the tournament. I envy the lasting memories and bonds you all will inevitably create for yourselves. And who can forget the hype right?

Evo 2014. Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom