• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori9999

Banned
yeah twitch sucks

well i didn't miss anything technically. Its just twitch sucks ass =(. Not like evo charged me and was in charge of the sub. =(((

That has nothing to do with twitch IMO. Atleast the formatting of pay-walling the source quality.. Not many streams do such a thing, so I can't fault them if it breaks at times either..

evilalien

That has nothing to do with twitch IMO. Atleast the formatting of pay-walling the source quality.. Not many streams do such a thing, so I can't fault them if it breaks at times either..

He's talking about being charged twice which is absolutely Twitch's fault. Paywalled source streams have been a thing for many years on Twitch.

twitch is the one that charges you. They also did the same thing when they hosted MLG events and paywall source. =(

Is the GF the same format? Best of three? Or longer?

should be the same as winner finals. 3 out of 5 and possible reset if hbox wins

Pappasman

So if you didn't know...

There has been a movement in the Melee community to ban Pokemon Stadium from tournament play completely.

That match was a huge piece of evidence in their favor.

Kriken

6c49adf5b145503b3a4057c88f79079b.png

https://twitter.com/C9Mang0/status/622892524013617152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom