• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also let's be real here for a second cause I see all these "Better start on SFV" post here. We're gonna be free as fuck in that game as well. You seriously think Japan and the other countries are gonna regress in that came?

Sadly I feel like being very good isn't super meaningful in a game where top 8s are so consistently characters who are far more than "very good."

you're talking about a game where adon, rolento, juri, rog, guile are in top 8 and not a single evil ryu, yun or ibuki, who are considered top 5 (ryu is consider 1/2)

A lot of people are like HURR WHY CHANT AMERICA, but we need to get hungrier. And one of the best ways to inspire even more competition is to win and have Japan also step up their game, hungry as well. Japan has had years of a hardcore arcade scene. Those dudes put in work. America did too, but not like Japan.

We need to get that mentality if we wanna win.

Also, be as salty as you like, a really good Rol is beautiful to see.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
so far SF4 is the least hype of the four games.
Definitely. Still good, but the matches themselves are missing some of the intensity/energy. Shame, because I was certain this year SFIV would blow everything out of the water in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom