• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember who it was in the first thread who called this, but they absolutely called that Ai Ai was going to lose all momentum on Sunday and just get fucking mopped up.

A lot of people are like HURR WHY CHANT AMERICA, but we need to get hungrier. And one of the best ways to inspire even more competition is to win and have Japan also step up their game, hungry as well. Japan has had years of a hardcore arcade scene. Those dudes put in work. America did too, but not like Japan.

We need to get that mentality if we wanna win.

Also, be as salty as you like, a really good Rol is beautiful to see.
I don't think there's a lot of people. I think there's just one dude who cries himself to sleep every night because he hates America so much. He also expressed his insecurities through dead animal pictures because that's a good idea.

ICKE

Banned
Been wanting Momochi to win. Couldn't care less about these guys.

Nothing wrong with that but it's just not interesting if we have a Tokido v. Momochi final or some such. We see these players fight against one another every other week in Topanga league etc. It's extremely hard for the crowd to get hype unless Ai Ai or Nemo can make something special happen.

YES! Ai Ai please!

SlimXx

stock-footage-fast-hot-downloading-concept.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom