• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

People will hate whatever game. I would have loved to see the post if DOA was on.
Never going to happen. DOA is separate from the 'fgc'

Jachaos

Hope Axe beats Leffen but if he doesn't I wonder if we'll get Sweden vs Sweden in the grand finals.

Would be funny considering there's no evoSweden emote.

shaowebb

Yup. No shit. Dude's a furry and has always been open about it. Not like he's rushing up to people like a creeper and perving on them so its not like it means anything. It was pretty awesome seeing Skullgirls with him in Swiftfox Dash playing in opposite colors lol. Also props to Sonicfox for playing team Robofortune/Eliza... I wonder if Swiftfox Dash has a story or something as to how his handle and look is pretty much Sonicfox's. Anyhow Sonicfox is also one of the youngest EVO champions in history...possibly the youngest honestly. He won Injustice last year at 16. He's also VERY good at reads, comebacks, and training his opponents to move how he wants them too. He wins because he plays the person more than the matchup. He probably had the BEST Joker in all of Injustice...kid could literally destroy you with that garbage character.

He plays a LOT of stuff too. He loves Skullgirls and anything NRS though so he competes those. I'd honestly like to see him hit Guilty Gear and Persona 4 Ultimax given his crazy love of pressure and oki.

barit

Is there a break now of 3 hours? If yes then expect much less viewers from now on because in Europe it's bedtime and many peps will have to work tomorrow. Shit and I hoped to see USFIV finals but not if I have to stay up till three o'clock. And Smash is meh so hate me ;D

Speaking of Melee, did Plup ever get a new controller. I know he said he spilt on his and was considering forfeiting but I doubt that was an actually serious consideration. Or at least I hope it wasn't...

FluxWaveZ

People will hate whatever game. I would have loved to see the post if DOA was on.
Never going to happen. DOA is separate from the 'fgc'

I doubt it's as separate as Smash was only a short while ago. It seems like it was last Evo which changed some perceptions, at least from what I can tell superficially.

Xeteh

Man all the Smash haters here. I mean, I don't care one bit about Marvel but you don't see me dropping snarky comments about the amount of viewers it got on Friday.

People do it for literally every game they show on stream. Don't take it personally.

Evilmaus

Caught the Smash4 finals yesterday and it was actually really interesting. Hopefully it gets a better timeslot next year. Really didn't deserve to rushed the way it was.

emb

Wrap it up PP!

Last second guesses:
1. PPMD
2. Mango
3. Armada
4. Plup
5. Leffen
5. Hungrybox
7. Axe
7. Chu

OceanBlue

Yup. No shit. Dude's a furry and has always been open about it. He's also one of the youngest EVO champions in history...possibly the youngest honestly. He won Injustice last year at 16.

He plays a LOT of stuff too. He loves Skullgirls and anything NRS though so he competes those. I'd honestly like to see him hit Guilty Gear and Persona 4 Ultimax given his crazy love of pressure and oki.

He played Marie in P4U.

Oh shit this countdown/music combo
PogChamp.png

Wynnebeck

Banned
I still don't agree with Melee going after MKX, but I'll keep my comments to myself lest I get bopped with a Smash Ball from SmashGAF.

*ducks head and runs out*

Melee haters make me laugh. That's all. I don't like traditional fighting games but you don't see me bitching about them in a stupid passive aggressive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom