• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
People will hate whatever game. I would have loved to see the post if DOA was on.
Never going to happen. DOA is separate from the 'fgc'

Honestly if Smash is here it opens it up to everything else. No suggestion is too ridiculous.

ShinMaruku

I doubt it's as separate as Smash was only a short while ago. It seems like it was last Evo which changed some perceptions, at least from what I can tell superficially.

I would put them equally as separate but they really fucked up with that soft ban bullshit. They just should build up their scene then you can go into evo. There is no way it will be accepted on it's own merits without a massive player base at tourneys and stream numbers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
True, though I'm thinking this year SF may top it despite the time zone frame trap.
The time zone thing is exaggerated, IMO. I think boring/less clear storylines implicate more than that when it comes to viewers, at least in previous years.

The momentum will carry SF I feel. People will stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom