• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
I really wish ST and 3rd strike were still played by elite players at EVO in some fashion.

For me the hype levels of those games blows away anything SFIV and Marvel can offer.

Kriken

Honestly, I really dislike Melee edgehogging. It honestly kills hype for me a lot to see someone take a stock like that. It's one of the things I'm really glad they changed in Smash 4

Honestly, if the recovery was nerfed, i'd say I enjoy Smash 4 over Melee for recovery, but Smash 4 is too EASY to make it back on stage

Pappasman

Honestly, I really dislike Melee edgehogging. It honestly kills hype for me a lot to see someone take a stock like that. It's one of the things I'm really glad they changed in Smash 4

Man I completely disagree. Ledges in 4 are pointless and a lot of the offstage play and edge guarding is significantly neutered or nonexistent.

NotLiquid

I don't blame you. While it takes some effort to do a good edge hog it feels brain dead. Much prefer the stuff that Abadango was doing last night which was incredibly inspired.

fader

I don't understand this game at all lol.

Half the time it feels like the opponent is helpless and it wagers between the execution of the offender in regards to how the stocks are lost.

trixx

Nintendo needs to make this hd. Also has 3 stock sever been considered for evo? I could see why other fighting game fans would dislike the length of melee.

Honestly, if the recovery was nerfed, i'd say I enjoy Smash 4 over Melee for recovery, but Smash 4 is too EASY to make it back on stage

I personally prefer that about Smash 4. I think it's awesome that you need a really strong hit or good combo to take a stock in 4.

Lazulic

i hate the "everyone gets to get on the ledge" mechanic. there is almost zero reason to edge guard against 90% of the characters, which removes so much

Ikon

I really wish ST and 3rd strike were still played by elite players at EVO in some fashion.

For me the hype levels of those games blows away anything SFIV and Marvel can offer.
I agree with anything that would increase my chances of seeing Kuroda play Q.

iori9999

Banned
It's funny because Smash 4 doesn't go on too long.. They use 2 stocks instead of 4.. I really never agreed with this 4 stock format..

petghost

Banned

There was an st side tournament and us 3s is kinda weak but it's still going strong in no. Watch coop cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom