• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

I really wish I understood the appeal to competitive smash play. Fox spazzing running back and forth just makes absolute no sense to me and isn't fun to watch.

It's too slow for me, people can recover from 150% from the side like its nobody's business

I don't see the issue with that personally. I prefer the incentive for strong hits, plus it helps make characters who aren't focused on rushdown more viable in 4. I honestly like that losing a stock means a lot more in 4 as well.

SMgamer83

I really wish I understood the appeal to competitive smash play. Fox spazzing running back and forth just makes absolute no sense to me and isn't fun to watch.

3jRQ2fa.jpg

Nanashrew

Banned
i hate the "everyone gets to get on the ledge" mechanic. there is almost zero reason to edge guard against 90% of the characters, which removes so much

Not many seem to be brave enough to go out there. I personally like to chase off stage and gimp if possible.

LOLDSFAN

You could say the same thing about any competitive game. Just continue to watch and it'll eventually make sense.

I think Smash 4 is honestly way more fun to watch then Melee. I can't say about playing on a competitive level since I'm nowhere near good enough at any smash to comment, but I prefer watching Smash 4

Vire

You could say the same thing about any competitive game. Just continue to watch and it'll eventually make sense.

I am, just something like Killer Instinct, MK, and SF are much more easily apparent to see and appreciate the skill on display.

iori9999

Banned
I think Smash 4 is honestly way more fun to watch then Melee. I can't say about playing on a competitive level since I'm nowhere near good enough at any smash to comment, but I prefer watching Smash 4

I agree man.. I honestly prefer smash 4.. It's just that Zero dominates everyone because the other top players simply fail against him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom